- Step up to your truck, van, or SUV with the 5052-H32 Aluminum construction of the Luverne Grip Step Running Boards
- Rugged traction provides sure footing in any weather and scrapes boots clean
- Available in your choice of wheel-to-wheel or cab length
- Textured Black powder coat finish – matching plastic end caps
- 2.5″ Tall and 7″ Deep – superior stepping surface
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
After a long hard day of work, sometimes all you can think about is climbing into your ride and putting the petal to the metal. And when you drive a big beast of a vehicle, that climb from the dirt to the dash can feel like a trek up a mountain – especially at the end of a long day. The step into your vehicle should be as tough and strong as the vehicle itself, and it can be with Luverne Grip Step Running Boards.
Available in a variety of lengths, including wheel-to-wheel or cab-length, your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards are constructed from optimum strength 5052-H32 Aluminum. An aggressively designed traction pattern not only looks great, but also provides unbeatable grip and acts as a handy boot scraper, preventing you from tracking excess dirt and mud inside. Finished in a rust-resistant textured Black powder coat, matching plastic end-caps provide a complete and finished appearance.
Vehicle specific, Black powder coated Steel mounting brackets are included for an easy installation. Made in the USA and backed by a 1-Year Warranty.